About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Threy, I'm 14 years old. We are in the process of moving to Quanzhou in China but first we are going to Australia to vist our cousins while dad sets us up in China then hopefully we are off.

Sunday 20 March 2011

This is me

Hi guys this is my first post on my blogg site and also my very first attempt at creating a blogg . 
At the moment we are staying in a hotel , while my dad gets ready to go over to Malaysia.  He will be there for about three weeks then heads over to Quanzhou China.  We will be going to Brisbane first while Dad gets set up in China , then me , my brother and mum all head to Quanzhou.  I am looking forward to going to China , all the new sights and sounds we will see as well as the people we will meet. 

We recently went down to Wellington to meet Sandy , she was so nice and it was fun to see where she works.  While we were there we went to Te Papa , as you can see in the photo we love the science area .  I'm here with my dad and little brother Jaydon.

The tour we did of the Bee Hive was pretty cool , I didn't think it was going to be but I soon changed my mind once we got inside and saw how this country is run !!  I was amused when we sat in the gallery listening to all the members of parliament , and how they were bickering amongst themselves and with each other !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers