About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Threy, I'm 14 years old. We are in the process of moving to Quanzhou in China but first we are going to Australia to vist our cousins while dad sets us up in China then hopefully we are off.

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Our disaster preparation

My thoughts on the disaster  preparation we did is that you never really know when a disaster can hit. It just goes to show you that spending a little time getting ready now can benefit you so much in the future. But yes we do have a family escape plan we will hide under a table or door frame if an earthquake hits.  I do find at the moment while we are in a hotel waiting to head overseas we don't have a container full of anything , we don't have the space to carry it.  Mum does have an intensive first aid kit so that's cool.


 Here I am with my little brother Jaydon , this is part of our first aid kit mum has , it includes lots of homeopathy drops , water purification solution , and lots more 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers