About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Threy, I'm 14 years old. We are in the process of moving to Quanzhou in China but first we are going to Australia to vist our cousins while dad sets us up in China then hopefully we are off.

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Australia

Hey everyone as you all know I'm in Aussie there are lots of spiders here and every where you go you'll find spiders. Haven't seen any snakes yet I'm keeping my eyes out though. Guess what on the16th of July me and some of my relatives are going on a fishing charter yay. we are going to target Snapper, GTs,( which are giant trevally) King fish and any other fish we catch. I'm so excited I can hardly wait. Oh I almost forgot Correy is coming over yaaaaay I think that he is nervous about the spiders but they only bite if you disturb them so he will be OK. The spider in the picture is called a bird eating spider there are lots and lots of them here they can grow as big as a dinner plate so this ones only a baby freaky huh. Threy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers